SR-RM-05 External Display Monitor, to be used in conjunction with a solar charge controller by SRNE Solar, within the ML Range.
Display Monitor Features:-
- Adopts a 128 x 64 LCD screen, with menus designed with numeric and graphics forms.
- With a graphical design, the main menu is artistic as well as informative; it can display up to 10 parameters and states.
- It has the ability to read historical data of a particular chosen day.
- The monitor has a low power consumption.
- Employs two indicator lights to indicate controller abnormalities and communication errors respectively.
- Features a controller abnormality alarm which can be switch both on and off.
- A backlit time setting function is available.
- The ability to monitor live data and operating statuses of the controller. On/Off switching, clearing of historical data and restoring factory settings can all be done with the unit.
- Adoption of standard Modbus communication protocol.
- Features standard RJ12 as a communication interface.
- With no need for an external power source, connection with a controller by means of a data cable (2M length) will be enough to power the device.
- Boasts an industrial grade design and excellent interference capacity, the monitor will work well in a variety of applications.