The Renogy Tilt Mount will support on-grid and off-grid systems. The tilt mount can be used on any flat surface; provided that the correct fastening techniques are applied.
The tilt mount is designed to allow adjustment of the panel for optimum performance. However; please note that angle adjustability will decrease as the panel size increases. Ideal for panels from 50W t0 250W.
Recommended Tools (Not Provided):
- Socket Wrench
- Torque extension
- Tape measure
- 14mm wrench or socket for larger hex nut
- 4mm hex key (Allen Wrench)
Notice: This equipment should be installed; adjusted; and serviced by qualified electrical maintenance personnel familiar with the construction and operation of the equipment and the hazards involved. Failure to observe this precaution may result in injury. Protective gloves and safety glasses should be worn during installation. Please email us for full specification and installation guide.
- The chance to strip nuts and bolts exists.
- Multiple people should be involved in installation.
- When mounting to a roof or elevated surface; exercise caution when climbing a ladder.
- When on a roof or elevated surface; always use a strap or harness.
- Can be used on any flat surface.
- Ideal for positioning solar panels at an angle on a rooftop.
- Maximum tilt angles depend on the size of the panel.
- Lightweight aluminium alloy material.
- Ideal for easy transportation and safe mounting.
**Please note that the solar panel is not included and is for illustration purpose only**