This high quality, brand new remote display / monitor can be used with Votronic dual battery solar charge controllers / regulators with 12V battery systems. The unit displays important charging parameters such as battery voltage (V), charging current (A), and available solar power (W).
This LCD monitor differs from less advanced models, as it also features a Solar Power Counter which displays the total solar power generated over a given period of time. This counter can be easily reset at any time according to your monitoring needs.
The large, high-contrast display with time-controlled illumination ensures excellent legibility in all lighting conditions.
This monitor is extremely small and discreet, and comes with 5m of cable for ease of installation.
If you already have a Voltronic Dual Battery MPPT solar controllers, you can easily add this remote meter to your controller - just plug the cable supplied with the meter into the socket of the controller.
- Suitable for all Votronic dual battery solar charge controllers (MPP165, MPP250, MPP350, MPP430, MPP530 etc.)
- Self-consumption: 3-30 mA (depending on illumination)
- Operating Voltage Range : 8-32 V (of Solar Controller)
- Measuring Rate: 20 Wp- 550 Wp
- Size of LCD display screen: 49 x 28 mm
- Size of front face: 80 x 85 x 24 mm
- Size of recess required for flush mounting: approx 66 x 72 mm
- Weight: 55 g (without cable)
- Mounting holes and screws for installation
- 5m cable included
This product is covered by a 2 year manufacturer warranty.