20 Amp PWM solar charge control by SRNE for 12V & 24V systems.
SRNE are leaders in research & development and manufacture some of the best charge controls on the market. All of their PWM range of solar charge controls come complete with a 2 year manufacturer warranty.
This tiny charge control manages to pack in a handy USB port for charging of mobiles, tablets etc. Please note that the power is taken from the battery and not direct from the solar panel.
- Auto system voltage detection.
- An upgraded 3 stage PWM charging algorithm is adopted. Application of an equalizing charge to the battery periodically or when over discharged can effectively prevent the battery from non-equalization and sulfuretion, thus extending the battery life (with the exception of GEL and lithium).
- A wide range of load working modes facilitate the products application to different types of load.
- The controller provides over charge, over discharge, over load protection, as well as short circuit and reserve connection protection.
- By virtue of an advanced load starting method, large capacitance loads can be started smoothly.
- The controller provides a dot matrix graphic LCD screen and a human interface with 1 key.
- The user friendly design of browser and dynamic interfaces ensure convenient and intuitive operation.
- Boasting industrial grade design, the controller can function well in various tough conditions.
- TVS lightning protection is adopted.
- Rated charging & load current: 20 Amps
- Rated Voltage: 12V & 24V
- Maximum voltage input: 55V
- Maximum solar input: 266W @ 12V, 533W @ 24V
-Maximum voltage at the battery end: <35V
- Self consumption: 5mA max @ 12V
- Dimensions: 130 x 75 x 38mm
- Weight: 160g