The SR-HP2440N 40 Amp PWM solar charge control is part of the SRNE professional series.
With a range of features including a backlit screen (at the push of a button) and a USB port, a variety of settable features to suit your solar PV system, the SR-HP2440N charge control is backed up with a 2 year manufacturer warranty.
- Auto system voltage detection.
- Charging program options for sealed, GEL and flooded lead-acid batteries and lithium batteries are available.
- An upgraded 3 stage PWM charging algorithm is adopted. Application of an equalizing charge to the battery periodically or when over discharged can effectively prevent the battery from non-equalization and sulfuretion, thus extending the battery life (with the exception of GEL and lithium).
- With temperature sensor compensation employed, charging parameters can be automatically adjusted (with the exception of lithium batteries).
- A wide range of load working modes facilitate the products application to different types of street lights and monitoring devices.
- The controller provides over charge, over discharge, over load protection, as well as short circuit and reserve connection protection.
- By virtue of an advanced load starting method, large capacitance loads can be started smoothly.
- A range of parameter settings and power-down saving functions are available, thus requiring no additional setting.
- The controller provides a dot matrix graphic LCD screen and a human interface with 2 keys.
- The user friendly design of browser and dynamic interfaces ensure convenient and intuitive operation.
- Boasting industrial grade design, the controller can function well in various tough conditions.
- It features a backlit display which can be turned on and off.
- TVS lightning protection is adopted.
- Rated Current: 40 Amps
- System Voltage: 12V/24V
- Rated Power: 12V/600W and 24V/1200W
- Max Solar Input: <55V
For full specifications, please see images above.