3 Year Manufacturer Warranty. This charge controller can be used on 12V, 24V, 36V & 48V battery systems.
We offer an optional external display monitor for this charge controller under eBay listing 202043260514.
Charge Control Product Features: -
- With the advanced dual-peak or multi-peak tracking technology, when the solar panel is part shaded or part of the panel is fails resulting in multiple peaks on the I_V curve, the controller is still able to accurately track the maximum power point.
- A built-in maximum power point algorithm can significantly improve the energy utilization efficiency of solar PV systems and raise the charging efficiency by 15% to 20% compared to conventional PWM controllers.
- A combination of multi tracking algorithms enables accurate tracking of the optimum working point on the I-V curve in an extremely short time.
- The controller boasts an optimum MPPT tracking efficiency of up to 99%.
- Advanced digital power supply technologies raise the circuits energy conversion efficiency to as high as 98%.
- Charging program options are available for different types of batteries including gel, sealed, open & lithium.
- The controller features a limited current charging mode. When the solar panel exceeds a certain level and the charging current is larger than the rated current, the controller will automatically lower the charging power and bring the charging current to the rated level.
- Instantaneous large current startup of capacitive loads is supported.
- Automatic recognition of the battery voltage is supported.
- LED fault indicators and an LCD screen which can display abnormality information can help the user identify system faults.
- Historical data storage is available, and data can be stored for up to 1 year.
- The controller is equipped with an LCD screen, which not only let the user view the controllers operating data and status but also modify the controllers parameters.
- The controller supports standard Modbus protocol, fulfilling the communication needs of various occasions.
- The controller employs a built-in over temperature protection mechanism. When the temperature surpasses the set value, the charging current will decline in linear proportion to the temperature so as to curb the temperature rise of the controller, effectively keeping the controller from being damaged by overheat.
- Featuring a temperature compensation function, the controller can automatically adjust charging and discharging parameters in order to extend the battery's service life.
- TVS lightning protection.
- Rated charging: 30 Amps
- Rated Voltage: 12V, 24V, 36V & 48V
- Maximum solar input: 400W @ 12V, 800W @ 24V, 1200W@ 36V & 1600W @ 48V
- Maximum voltage input: 150V
- Dimensions: 266 x 182 x 81mm
- Weight: 2.3kg