The SR-HP2420ND Dual battery 20 Amp PWM solar charge control, is part of the SRNE professional series.
With a range of features including a backlit screen (at the push of a button),a variety of settable features to suit your solar PV system, the SR-HP2420ND charge control is backed up with a 2 year manufacturer warranty. This charge controller is perfect for charging two separate batteries that are not connected together.
- Auto system voltage detection.
- Charging program options for sealed, GEL and flooded lead-acid batteries.
- An upgraded 3 stage PWM charging algorithm is adopted. Application of an equalizing charge to the battery periodically or when over discharged can effectively prevent the battery from non-equalization and sulfuretion, thus extending the battery life (with the exception of GEL).
- With temperature sensor compensation employed, charging parameters can be automatically adjusted.
- Dual battery charge controller to charge 2 batteries, ideal for caravans, campers, homes, boats.
- Two battery simultaneous battery charging.
- Adjustable charging modes to allow user to set charging priority.
- The controller provides over charge, over discharge, over load protection, as well as short circuit and reserve connection protection.
- A range of parameter settings and power-down saving functions are available, thus requiring no additional setting.
- The controller provides a dot matrix graphic LCD screen and a human interface with 2 keys.
- The user friendly design of browser and dynamic interfaces ensure convenient and intuitive operation.
- Boasting industrial grade design, the controller can function well in various tough conditions.
- It features a backlit display which can be turned on and off.
- TVS lightning protection is adopted.
- Rated Current: 20 Amps
- System Voltage: 12V/24V
- Rated Power: 12V/300W and 24V/600W
- Max Solar Input: <55V
- IP Rating: IP30
- Display: Backlit
For full specifications, please see images above.