10 Amp PWM dual battery solar charge control for 12V & 24V systems.
These dual battery solar charge controllers are designed to charge two individual batteries (that are not connected to each other).
The charge controller has been designed to charge battery one and then battery two. The priority default setting on battery one is 70% but this can be user adjusted between 10% and 90%.
Please note that the charge controller powers from the battery and should be connected to the battery before connected the solar panel. We recommend that you read and follow the charge controller manual before installation.
The LTD range of dual battery charge controllers come complete with a 12 month manufacturer warranty.
Product Features: -
- Supports simultaneous charging of two batteries.
- Supports a variety of battery types including lead acid, GEL and AGM.
- Short circuit protection.
- Reverse discharge protection.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Rated charging & load current: 10 Amps
- Rated Voltage: 12V & 24V
- Maximum solar input: 120W @ 12V & 240W @ 24V
- Maximum voltage input: 45V
- Temperature sensor for automatic compensation: -30 deg C @ 12V
- Self consumption: 5mA max
- Dimensions: 140 x 70 x 32mm
- Weight: 150g