MT-2410 10 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller by SRNE Solar.
Optional external display monitor is available.
3 Year product warranty.
Product Features: -
- Adopting double crest or multi crest tracing technique, used for the condition when a part of a solar panel us under shading or parts of the panel may be damaged.
- Built-in maximum power point tracking algorithm which could promote the energy utilization efficiency of pv system.
- It can find out the best working point of I-V curve within 1 minute. the MPPT efficiency could reach to 99.9%.
- Adopting advanced digital power supply techniques which makes the energy conversion efficiency reach up to 97%.
- Four charging stages: MPPT - equalizing charge - boosting charge - floating charge.
- With current-limiting charging mode. When the power of the solar panel is over sized, the controller will lower charging power automatically, which will enable the system to work under the rated charging current.
- Fault code indication, helps the user identify system faults.
- Various load control methods. Recognition of day or note automatically.
- Various system protection functions, including over-charge, over-discharge, over-load, over-heat, battery reverse connection and short-circuit protection.
- Rated charging & load current: 10 Amps
- Rated Voltage: 12V & 24V
- Maximum solar input: 130W (260W @ 24V)
- Maximum voltage input: 150V
- Dimensions: 143 x 71 x 37.4mm
- Weight: 430g
Please see images above for full specifications.